Sunday 6 September 2009

Three Thoughts: New PC

Few thoughts for toady's blog.

Firstly, I'm loving evil characters on the Sims 3. It's almost like a completely different experience. I must admit, this game does live up to a certain degree of the unlimited creativity promised in the press release. The only thing that still bothers me is the lack of decent hairstyles and there only being one neighbourhood.

Secondly, what's happened to Tf2? Everyone wearing halos and all sort of other hats. It's great! Thing is, I can't help but feel a little sympathetic towards those who believe that Valve have ruined the original charm. It does seem a bit busy, if that makes sense. Still, great game, but very different to the instant classic I fell in love with almost two years ago now.

Finally, I love Vista, to the point where I wonder why I've never had it until now. It's probably because I'm using pretty much the final build, what with Windows 7 just around the corner, but I don't have any problems with it whatsoever! Games run just fine, I love the interface and it's much faster than XP. Saying that though, could just be my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment